Tuesday 16 October 2018

Week 1 (ha!!)

I wonder how many "week 1"s I've had over the years?? A lot I'm guessing.

In this case I can't even decide on the day of my weigh in. I re-started last Monday so it should be yesterday but I had been weighing on a Tuesday since I started on this latest diet which I'm technically still following....

It is a moot point as I weighed the same yesterday as today so from now on I am going to stick with Tuesdays.

I weighed in at 16.1.2 which is a nice healthy drop of 2.6lbs in a week. Happy with that.

This next week is the tester though - sticking to the diary, the dieting, fitting more exercise in and just generally keeping on keeping on. I need to keep the pressure on and also, as I start to feel better, up my game as well.

Autumn has hit the Peaks. The fields have greened up after the baked brown of the summer and I have been picking mushrooms on my dogs walks. Beautiful leaf colours too. It was a grey day for our dog walk yesterday but nice to see water in the brook and lovely to see the autumn berries and colours.




No comments: