Tuesday 30 October 2018

Small relief - Week 7 weigh in

By some miracle, the scales relented and granted me a drop of 1lb. I am amazed as yesterday and the day before I was lumbering away at 16.3.2 and this morning I sneaked in at 16.0.8.

It is my kharmic reward for continuing to step on the scales each morning and for making my re-start yesterday with a lunchtime run and calorie counted day. A modest drop but I'll take it.

Putting it in context, I have managed to drop a somewhat measley 3lbs in 3 weeks. I must do better but at least I have done something.

I will be going for another run this evening to consolidate the tightened up regime. I enjoyed my run yesterday so have no excuses. If it is chucking it down, I will go to the gym. Come on!!!

2 comments:

beth said...

Well done! No matter how measly you think the loss is, it all adds up... you can totally do this xx

Pam said...

Well done. I hope you're feeling more cheerful now. Poor you.