Wednesday 10 October 2018

Another day on the diary

That's 3 in a row now! My weight on the scales this morning was a firm stay-the-same but I can live with that.

I felt so grim with my cold that I didn't even try to work from home. I slept right through to 10.30 and then had a very quiet day at home. It has been a beautiful day though so I spent most of the afternoon in the garden.

I achieved quite a lot in a very slow, restful kind of way punctuated by many breaks: weeding, removing dead bedding plants, moving a few misplaced plants now that the beds aren't set like concrete, planting some more bulbs and just generally tidying up.

It looks quite nice now although it could do with more late colour so will see what I can do about that next year.

We went for an evening walk when Rich came home from work, not very hilly or energetic but it was as much as I could manage. Pretty though.



I'm pleased that I have stuck to my plan today despite feeling poorly. It helped that our panto wardrobe lady texted me to ask for my dress size this morning. I had to admit to 18 but said that I was aiming for 16 by February. Which does not make it easy for her!!

Anyway, another day under my belt so all is good. I'm off to cook my Moroccan fish curry for supper now....huuuungry!

1 comment:

Seren said...

You are definitely more productive than me when under the weather - I tend to just take to my bed and sulk! Hurrah on three good days in a row, keep it up! x