Wednesday 31 October 2018

A little cheerier

I was due to play golf this morning but then, due to 1 pair dropping out as their flight back from Turkey was delayed and my partner not being able to play late once the frost had disappeared, suddenly I was Billy No Mates. And it was a gorgeous sunny morning! Grrr....

Luckily another woman found herself in the same situation so we paired up. We went out as soon as the course opened in a pair rather than a 4 ball and belted round the course. It was marvellous.




I would have been v grumpy if I had missed out on that glorious morning.

I'm still plugging away and not going crazy with the food and I'm feeling a bit less volatile so hopefully things are on the up (and down in the case of the scales).

However, a new challenge has arisen this morning....I dutifully carved and displayed my pumpkin and purchased a bag of sweeties to give away. Usually we have quite a few kids knocking but so far - none! Richard is quite excited about the goodies - he doesn't approve of giving sweets away - but I am thinking of the temptation.

He will have to take them to work!!

1 comment:

Seren said...

Hi Lesley - just catching up on your posts. Hope you’re feeling ok and you’ve managed to talk again to Richard about things. Sending lots of positive vibes and virtual hugs xxx