Saturday 13 October 2018

Second go round, second wind

Carolyn and I went to a different wedding dress shop this morning. We didn't have much time as Carolyn had to be at work this afternoon so we were first in dead on 10am. We managed to try another 8 dresses and found 2 or 3 contenders. The trouble is, I want some more weight off before I can commit to which will be nicer....aaargh!!

Why did I have 3 months off this summer?? Why?!!

Well I did so I had better stop whining and just get on with it. A stone off before Christmas is perfectly do-able and would make ALL the difference.

One element which I hadn't anticipated being a major problem is my back! I never think about back fat....why would I, no-one ever sees it?? It is suddenly the worst bit of my body! Corsets and low v backs leave me with what I have just realised is "bum back"!  That definitely needs to be minimised or covered up!!

I'm not over dramatising, honest, look....

This one fitted nicely but was probably a bit "much".....even if I do sort the bum back out!!


This one is too tight and doesn't come in the bigger size but I reckon a stone off would sort it out but then will almost certainly need to hide or alter the back which is v low.


Hello gym, hello personal trainer, hello running.

Diet wise, I'm heading for a decent drop this week and the diary is still up to date. The cold is stopping me exercising apart from dog walks but I'm starting again tomorrow.

Bring. It. On.

2 comments:

Seren said...

Ooooh, exciting! I adore that second one, so pretty! The phrase “bum back” did make me laugh though! x

Lesley said...

You are right, the second one is probably the one but sausage casing tight at the mo. The material is a lovely drapey crepe with understated embroidery and just more me. BUT I need to drop some weight for it to work so that is what I will do!!