Tuesday 21 August 2018

Week 19 weigh in

I promised a weigh in post so here it is, a short burst of accountability. I weighed in at 15.12.6. Not bad. I have been that weight a few times over last few weeks but have then bobbed up to 16/16.1 which is what happened this week too so I was very relieved to see 15s appear this morning!

It is a good start, a platform to build on. THIS time I'm going to keep on going and see 2 consecutive weeks of diet and exercise.

I was at work in Rotherham today but stayed reasonably on track apart from an impulse buy of bloody Maltesers when buying diesel on the way home! Why?? It's as though I'm ambushed by a dreadful habit and don't have the willpower to avoid it. Gah.

It could have been worse though, I almost picked up a large pack of Minstrels instead of a small bag of Maltesers. The only thing which stopped me was thinking how hard it would be avoid having Minstrels next time!! Having had that epiphany, you'd think I'd go one step further and not buy the damn Maltesers at all!

After that the day improved. My pal Kerry came over for an evening dog walk. It was lovely - sunny, pretty, good chat, happy dogs, what's not to like?

Early sloes, small but masses of them.


I haven't noticed this bleached dead tree before. I suppose it might not have been bleached before this baking summer.


So, it's on. Wish me strength for the week to come!


5 comments:

Seren said...

God I love Maltesers - have you tried the Malteser buttons that they’ve just brought out? Soooo good. Sorry - probably not helpful!

Good luck and Godspeed for the coming week - you can do it!

Sx

Pam said...

I do wish you strength! Though I think you look lovely as you are.

Well done for the golf. I haven't a competitive bone in my body, but I'm delighted for you.

Lesley said...

No!! And I'm not gonna add yet another sweetie to drool after!! Not.

Peridot said...

Malteser BUTTONS???

Seren said...

Yep - they’re like the crispy chocolate coating of the Teaser Bunny rendered in button form. Evil Mars corporation!!