Monday 6 August 2018

I did it!! Thanks Seren!

thewwfoodie.blogspot.com otherwise known as Seren referenced the fact that I do lots of exercise in her latest post which I read last night. It made me squirm a bit as, apart from a few dog walks and a couple of rounds of golf, I have been woefully short of sweaty exercise since I came back from holiday.

I had been telling myself that I would "try to" go for a run in the morning but when I read the post I changed that to "I'm going" for a run in the morning.

I was a bit late getting out but I did it!!

3.66km proper running, no dogs (I'll take them out later).

For some reason my phone is not syncing to my Fitbit so no stats but it was okay.

I stopped to stretch at the pretty bus stop so these are the only pics I took.



Oooh, those grey spots need sorting! The sun bleaches out the semi permanent stuff so quickly!!

I'm part way through a proper catch up post but wanted to get back on the horse! Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

Peridot said...

Your commitment to exercise is always most admirable. Bet your golf and dog walking is more than most people do - don’t pooh pooh it!

Px