Wednesday 31 January 2007

Day 20 -81

Can't believe how fast this is going. 20 days already. I think the blog and the new activities (swimming and knitting and home office stuff) are helping. I really do feel like I'm growing up at last. That's probably a bit of an exaggeration but it ties in with the TA stuff from the last class - I'm now much more willing to forego fun stuff and take on jobs which have to be done.

Busy day at the office as I'm off for the next 3 days. The work is really piling up and my role has expanded considerably since I started in September 2005. I think that is also a measure of the fact that I'm taking on more responsibility and am willing to face aspects of my life which I previously shied away from. Long may it continue.

Went swimming at lunchtime. I managed 44 lengths with no trouble and will continue to increase that 'til I get to 60.

Right, I'm being dragged into pieces at work at the moment - everyone wants my time - so I had better get back to it!

No comments: